Marietta Public Facilities
Bow Range at Buckeye Park
Want to practice up on your Archery skills? Come check out our new Archery Range located at Buckeye Park on Ingleside Avenue in Marietta. This range was possible with the help of the Ohio Department of Natural Resources Division of Wildlife.
The rules are as follows:
- The range is open from sunrise to sunset.
- No firearms are permitted on the archery range.
- Target shooting is permitted only in the designated areas.
- Archers must shoot at the designated targets only.
- Use paper targets only.
- Remove used targets and dispose of them properly.
- No alcohol or drugs are permitted on the range.
- Broadheads may NOT be used. Only use field tips/target points on all targets.
- Leave bows on the racks when retrieving arrows on the field course.
- Do not carry cocked crossbows.
- The use of hunter orange is recommended for the field course.
- Use common sense.
- Report law violations to 1-800-POACHER.